Visa Swallowed by ATM in Foreign Country


My visa /mastercard got swallowed up by the ATM here in Baku on Saturday. One of the scariest things one can witness. Trapped in a foreign country with no access to funds. Followed all the correct procedures to do damage control but was informed by the local bank here on Monday morning that due to miscommunication the card had been destroyed. Panic set in. A mild moist sweat cling-wrapped my body. I need the card to get home, cater for any emergencies along the way, freight luggage and to rent a car on arrival. So here is where the good part comes in. An employee of ABSA, Hilery ( I will not mention surname for obvious reasons) offered to drive to the airport from Somerset-West on the Saturday afternoon that I arrive, to bring me my new credit card so that I can at least rent a car and draw money when I arrive. I have no words but one simple thought. Zuma might do his best to destroy our country but you will never be able to change the heart of a generous South African. I am so happy I am coming home and thank you Hilery.
Sent from my ASUS

Sponsored Links

Title : Visa Swallowed by ATM in Foreign Country
Description : My visa /mastercard got swallowed up by the ATM here in Baku on Saturday. One of the scariest things one can witness. Trapped in a foreign c...

0 Response to "Visa Swallowed by ATM in Foreign Country"

Post a Comment